Make constantly charging your watch a thing of the past. With APEX, you will have a watch that is built to last above and beyond your workout. In UltraMax setting, the battery is carefully engineered to last up to 100 hours using GPS. While using normal mode will yield up to 35 hours, and regular usage up to 30 days.
Built in Premium
Transitioning from the workplace to training is easy with the APEX's intelligent build and design. With finish options including titanium alloy and stainless steel bezel alongside a sapphire glass face for extreme protection, you are prepared for any and every environment.
For endurance athletes training from the roads to the trails and to the mountains, APEX Pro is the perfect training partner and our most versatile watch yet.
- Titanium bezel with high-grade fiber watch body
- Touch screen enabled Sapphire glass
- 100-meter water resistance rating
- Stunning battery life with 30 days of regular use, 40 hours in full GPS mode, and 100 hours in UltraMax GPS mode.
- Ultra-light durability with a weight of 59g
- 24/7 blood oxygen monitoring with altitude acclimatization assistance
- Industry-leading performance in extreme weather
- Enhanced Digital Dial for easy operation even with thick climbing gloves or underwater
- Touchscreen enabled breadcrumb navigation
- Advanced training analysis and recovery recommendations
- Intelligent Stride model that learns your running form
- Wrist-based SpO2 sensor
- Wrist-based heart rate monitor
- UltraMax GPS setting for extended battery life
- Built-in barometer, altimeter, and compass
- GPS/QZSS/GLONASS/BEIDOU satellite connections
- ANT+ for accessories, BLE for smartphone only
- Interval, structured, and strength training
- Fully customizable data screen
- Ultra-comfortable 22mm silicone bands - compatible with APEX 46mm
- Battery Capacity: 330mAh